We hate to break it to you, but the year 2020 is almost upon us.
The good news: You’ve still got a few months to prep your digital strategy for the new decade. In order to get started, you’ll first have to take a closer look at your digital marketing budget. What’s worth investing in? What will generate the best ROI?
Below, we’ve listed our top recommendations for digital marketing spends in 2020 and beyond.
Need more information before you finalize your budget? Check out our posts on all the best digital marketing spends:
- 4 hours to improve your 2020 online marketing
- No digital strategy is complete without these 5 marketing tools
- How digital audits can move your digital strategy forward
- Here’s why you need to stop paying for digital ad impressions
- Video ads succeed or fail within seconds
- Want to crush your business goals? You need to upgrade your website
- Take this test to ensure your website is as mobile-friendly as it can be
- How to refresh your website like a communications pro
- 3 SEO tools your digital strategy cannot live without
- How to incorporate SEO into your crisis planning
- Going live: get the most out of live social media videos
- Can we still trust video to deliver marketing results?
- How to create videos for your business – a guide for novices
Need extra help with your digital strategy in 2020? Get in touch with us!