Finding volunteers for your nonprofit is one thing, but keeping them active and engaged is another struggle entirely. Even though your volunteers sign up with the best of intentions, life often gets in the way – and your nonprofit might fall to the bottom of their priority list.
Luckily, a solid volunteer engagement strategy could revolutionize the way volunteers interact with your organization, keeping them active and loyal for years to come. Check out our infographic below to learn how to integrate your online engagement tactics with in-person strategies.
5 volunteer engagement strategies your nonprofit needs to try:
Make sure to check out the rest of our nonprofit series:
- ?The top 3 volunteer management tools for nonprofits
- What your nonprofit needs to know about fundraising in 2020
- Keeping your nonprofit’s calls-to-action tight and targeted
- Calls to action that kick butt: the nonprofit guide for 2020
- 3 common branding bloopers for nonprofits – and how to avoid them
- 6 tricks to fuel up your volunteer recruitment strategy in 2020!
- 4 tricks to make your nonprofit’s story stand out from the crowd